Kayaking Centre and portage in Żukowo
The infrastructure is located on the banks of the Radunia river in Żukowo between the national road No. 20 and 3 Maja street. This section of the facilities for kayakers includes the following infrastructure elements:
- a lower station for operating kayaks that is launching them and taking out of water. The stand is located on the right bank of the Radunia river below the water mill - the power plant,
- parking bay – parking for passengers cars, pavements
- access road to the marina,
- beach volleyball court with sandy surface,
- an upper station for operating kayaks, that is: launching them and taking out of the water. The stand is located on the right bank of the Radunia river above the water mill. From the land side, the infrastructure is adjacent to the recreational area. The stand is constructed of the following elements: a jetty and slipway system adapted for manual hauling and launching kayaks (slipway drop equals 7%), open-air shelter, recreational square, tables for chess, playground for children, benches, rubbish bins, lighting, hot spot installation, 5 bicycle stands, sanitary unit with a toilet.
The infrastructure enables launching and mooring kayaks as well as rest during the rafting, including access to water and a toilet.