Church of the Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary in Gowidlino
The stone and brick church was built in 1868. The main wooden altar of the Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary is in the neo-Gothic German style. It contains the image of Our Lady of the Immaculate (presented in the attributes of the Woman of the Apocalypse) and the figures: St. Stanisław Bishop and Martyr and St. John of Nepomuk. Altars in Gowidlino were made in Chojnice by F. Riemer. The relics of the holy martyrs Radim Gaudentius and Herennius Modestinus were placed in the altar stone of the main altar, while the relics of the martyrs Faustinus, St. Lawerenc and Pancras in the altar stones of both side altars. The presbytery shutters show stained glass dedicated to the Mother of God. The historic furnishing of the Gowidliński church also includes the bronze bell ‘Ave Maria’ made at the Gdańsk Shipyard in 1927 and the bronze signature from 1887 made by G.A. Jank from Leipzig (taken by the Nazis during World War II), neo-Gothic ornamental stained-glass windows from the 19th century , stained glass of Saints Peter and Paul, gilded silver monstrance from the 19th century, oak crucifix from the first half of the 19th century (above the pulpit) or a baptismal font in the neo - gothic chalice - type.