Church of Our Lady of the Rosary in Przywidz
Church of Our Lady Queen of the Rosary is a former Lutheran temple. It was established in 1909, in the place of the previous temple from 1832, founded by Gustav Wilhelm Steffens, a merchant from Gdańsk, the owner of the Przywidz estate. Lutherans have been present in Przywidz since the beginning of the 17th century. They had a wooden chapel which in 1701 was taken away by a Catholic property owner and handed over to Catholics.