Church of St. Kazimierz in Kartuzy
Built in 1887. Until 1945 it was a Lutheran church. Its 50 meter tower is the highest in the city. Church furnishing comes mostly from the second half of 20th century. Valuable objects include a wooden vault, chandeliers and stained glass from the time of church construction. One of the stained-glass windows in the presbytery presents Christ the King and is modelled on the sculptures of Danish artist Bertel Thorvaldsen.