Wooden church of St. Joseph in Pomieczyno
The church was founded in 1926. In architectural terms it refers to the old church of Our Lady of Częstochowa in Zakopane. It was designed by Bernard Dulny from Kartuzy and built by parishioners. Wood for building the church was brought from the Tuchola Forest. Church furnishing comes from the period of its construction. Masterpieces worth seeing include a wooden altar with a figure of St. Józef with the Infant Jesus, the patron of the temple and a pulpit with sculptures of Four Evangelists. On the ceiling there is a polychrome showing the crowning of the Blessed Virgin Mary and in the presbytery it is worth paying attention to wooden stalls with bas-reliefs of saints. The church is open during the day.